Similar to the month of February, I will keep this intro short and sweet. Below you will find some of the things I am loving at the moment. These items are also supporting me through my grad school journey. Enjoy!
Latest from Scholar Culture
- Career Conversation on YouTube October 8, 2019
- Time Management Tips for PhD Students September 11, 2019
- 10 personal reflections of a 2nd year PhD student July 30, 2019
- What a PhD student (actually) eats in a day + healthy, fast & affordable eating tips April 8, 2019
- Why I love the Pomodoro Technique April 8, 2019
Category: Things I am Loving
About Scholar Culture
Scholar culture is a blog for scholars who are searching for tools, academic guidance and a space to socialize with others who are not too cool for school. It is a place where students empower students by sharing experiences to increase confidence and happiness as scholars.