Similar to the month of February, I will keep this intro short and sweet. Below you will find some of the things I am loving at the moment. These items are also supporting me through my grad school journey. Enjoy!
Latest from Scholar Culture
- How I am *trying* to stay motivated during COVID-19 April 7, 2020
- Life Happens Outside of Your PhD March 1, 2020
- Burnt out before I’ve even started? How I am putting myself before my work February 6, 2020
- Mindset shifts for grad students December 17, 2019
- Setting Boundaries in Grad School November 27, 2019
Category: Things I am Loving
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
About Scholar Culture
Scholar culture is a blog for scholars who are searching for tools, academic guidance and a space to socialize with others who are not too cool for school. It is a place where students empower students by sharing experiences to increase confidence and happiness as scholars.